Monday, January 28, 2008

*Weekend*

This weekend we all went out to Temecula. The boys went on to Ocotillo Wells with their toys and Riley, Mom and I went to a few wineries and to La Maison...(I think that is the name).

I think Riley thought she looked like a Queen with that....

I really like this princess window...it has crystal knobs on it...the only thing is I don't really like the shabby chic look to it. I would want it to look "new". I wonder if I could figure out how to make one myself....










the barn....



We had a fun weekend- Thanks Mom & Larry!

Happy Birthday Larry!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

caroline o said...

Looks like fun, we need to do a trip out there. A girls only day is always a great day.

Isabella loves to see Riley on the blog.

Have a great day!

Gabrielle Mader said...

Great job on the layout!! You go girl...4 Layouts!!! We will miss you on Saturday...I think the Sleepover should be a BOYS CLUB party, ya think? I love LA Maison Rustique barn sale...I want to go every time I get their postcards..I keep their postcard cause they are so beautiful. I took a detour out there when I went down to Irma's...I love that crown...and the window..I love that window just like it..but I bet you could make one...just find and old window..paint it any color you like and screw in some knobs..you can get that glass etching stuff from Michaels and print out a template from the computer that says Princess...wala! their ga go..I think next time....us girls need to have a crafty Saturday...every come and bring their crafts..and work on it...sound fun!!