Friday, January 11, 2008

organization??

So, I am on this organization kick- I have re-arranged my scrap desk, moved stuff around and I don't really like it. I am such a creature of habit-I like things to stay the same. I will get used to something after awhile, but it takes time.

I haven't scrapped yet but I plan on this weekend tackling my stack upon stack of photos...I mean we are going back years here. And I have finally embraced the scrapping what photos "move" me at the time, but then I have the strong feeling to scrap in date order again and I will do that. Then I find that I have scrapped the same photos maybe a year before...crazy isn't it?

So a couple of weeks ago I have a bunch of photos printed out that have been sitting on my computer and I cannot wait to scrap them. But then I run across this photo today and I cannot remember if I have ever had this one printed...this is my problem with having a digital camera and regular camera...what have I developed and what haven't I - why can't I figure it out? There has got to be some simple solution. And I scrap an event that was on the digital and then find pictures from my other camera that I developed the pictures ago and they are not together in the same place. This is my organization problem. Too many photos- never going to scrap them all- what do I do with the leftovers????

Enough rambling...I am sure I lost all of you with my stupid questions....any ideas though? ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelley, I do the same thing. Damn those digital cameras!
Hey, at least you are attempting to scrap book at all, you're way ahead of me!