Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scrappin'

So I found myself with a little over an hour on Sunday and I actually felt like scrapping...so I did! I got 4 layouts done, now, they are not anything to write home about but at least I did them. This was one of my favorites...I love the photo collage of pictures! Very simple (as were all of the layouts) but I like simple.

I really liked one I did of Tanner but as I was finishing it up he asked if I was going to put it on my blog- I asked "Why? do you want me to?" No he says. He is getting funny about certain things, the pictures were of him at his Invention Convention last year, nothing wrong with them. But I think he didn't like how he looked so he didn't want anyone to see the pictures!! He is growing up so fast- he will be 11 on Friday! WOW!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

caroline o said...

Cute one, you are so good, maybe that is what I should do to feel better about life.

I miss it so much, there is just no time.