Friday, January 4, 2008

Early Christmas


These pictures are from our early Christmas out in Temecula at Mom & Larry's. As usual we had lots of fun. We went to Keyways Winery to see their light display- very cool! I believe the lights were solar powered too. They had a horse drawn "sleigh" that looked like fun, however it was $35 per person - were they crazy?? So I settled for pictures in front of the vineyards...this picture is the only one that came out- why can't I figure out how to use my camera? Does anyone know a good class to take? I need serious help!


Look at Jake's baby blues...what a character. He is always being silly and making faces. I remember when I was looking at pictures of Mark when he was little and he was always doing goofy faces- now I know where Jake gets it...those two are so much alike....When we were motorcycle riding over New Year's Jake learned to ride the 50 motorcycle and you could not get him off of it- he would ride it until he literally fell over- and Mark is the same way on his motorcycle- he does not want to stop riding...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Pie!! Love those cheeks.

ellie