Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday

Guess where I am this fine SAturday morning at 6:40 am???? Work! Yuck. This is my Saturday to work. I only have to come in every 5th or 6th Saturday, but it sure stinks. Since I got here at 6:40 I can leave at 10:40...I don't know, there is something about working on a Saturday- it makes my whole weekend short and not very relaxing. I am usually trying to play catchup to the things I would normally be doing on a Saturday morning....oh well. As you can see, I need to work, my desk is a mess, my only high-point is that I usually stop at the Starbucks down the street and get a coffee, I don't usually have time during the week. Hope everyone else has a great Saturday and weekend...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

caroline o said...

have fun...I hate working on Saturday. I did log into the system this am to see emails that need attention. I'm off to clean my closet and make a LOVE sign - I will post later today. Mike and Isabella are riding this weekend.
have a great rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a bummer. I remember having to work on Saturdays too. Although I have to say there were times when it seemed like a small escape from the chaos of getting everyone to their games, parties, etc.
And a little Starbucks always makes it better. Hope your week is great!