Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My friend Therese is an awesome photographer...in addition to that she also can take pictures that you have taken and then "fix" them by adjusting the color, make the eyes stand out etc.
So I sent her two pictures I took and this is what she did with them.

Isn't Jake's picture the coolest? I love how the highlights in his hair are more pronounced and his eyes...

Riley's picture is great too...my picture the whole thing looks peachy- Therese made her stand out instead of blending into the background....Thanks Therese!
Check her out here.....Therese's Website...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Those are sweet photos of the kids. Therese did a great job at cleaning them up. I like that Riley's photo looks like she's radiating smile.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great Shelley. I sent her a couple too, hopefully they turn out as well. Love the highlights, all the girls will be jealous of those!

ThereseMariePhotography.com said...

OMG Shelley;
that is so cool to see them on your blog. THANK you for posting them.