Monday, May 5, 2008

Baseball 08


Here are a couple of my favorite shots of Tanner playing baseball. Check out his face when he is throwing the ball...love it! :) (and look at the length of his hair- he refuses to cut it right now). And I really like the one where he is catching too, such concentration - he really likes to throw out the base runners too.
I cannot claim credit for these photos- they were taken by Shooting Stars sports photography - I can never get shots like these.

I wish he loved playing baseball- he doesn't. He said if he could play football year round he would...but I think he would get sick of football if he did that. Oh well, at least he has a passion for football!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like he is a great baseball player...he looks the part too...

ellie.