Friday, April 4, 2008

This...

and fresh orange juice is what greeted parents as they dropped their children off at preschool yesterday.
Each classroom had their own donuts & oj and the sign said "We know you are in a hurry each morning, here is some breakfast on the go". It was so nice to see...you know when someone does something nice & unexpected it almost makes you tear up? (well, it does for me). I don't know why, but I thought that was so nice and thoughtful. And of course I cannot pass up a donut!! :) It made my day. I am really going to miss that school next year when Jake starts Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I feel the same way Shelley -
That was a very thoughful gesture. My boss sometimes brings me a cup of coffee and it is soooo appreciated he doesn't even know. We women seldon get waited on....