Thursday, April 10, 2008

Girl Movies...

Mark was gone for the weekend a few weeks ago, so I got to watch all the girly movies that I don’t watch with him….I watched Becoming Jane and really liked it. I am a big Jane Austen fan so I knew what was going to happen in the end, but I was really hoping for a different outcome…I cried & cried. I am such a sap! Mark is gone this weekend again and I really need some recommendations for some good girl movies…anyone have any? I am tivo'd Sense & Sensibility that aired on PBS, but I need some more to watch!! :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I love "The Notebook" I haven't cried so much in a movie in ages! As a matter of fact, I just bought it this week. I would borrow my sister-in-law's copy. Have fun "at the movies". :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! The Jane Austen Book Club. Total chic flick, but great movie. Also, Waitress and The Holiday if you haven't seen it. I hope you had fun!