Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Russian River

I really want to plan a trip to here....This is my all time favorite area to be in...the wineries are great...the town of Healdsburg is wonderful. If I could I would live here. I am trying to find a way to visit here without spending too much money...you think it is possible?I found the following suites at MacArthur Place Anyway, look at that picture...I want to stay in that suite...it has a waterfall in there. It is probably 400.00 a night...I will check it out later and see...until then I can dream can't I?

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Ohhh, I've never been to the Russian River, but have heard great things about it. The closest I've been is the Sonoma/Santa Rosa/Windsor area, those are all pretty as well. Have a great time... and make sure you get that waterfall room. lol

Anonymous said...

How about taking the trailer???
:-(