Monday, March 31, 2008

garden

Isn't this a cool looking garden? It is mostly a vegetable garden with some flowers thrown in....I found it in Sunset Magazine...(mom do you have this issue?). Anyway, when I saw it, I really wanted to create it- I just love the look of it, but I don't have enough space...maybe if I got rid of the trampoline...
Here is what the garden looks like when you first plant it... Since I couldn't plant this actual garden, I went out and bought a few plants this weekend to make me feel better...artichokes, bell pepper, onions, catnip (for princess) cosmos, sunflowers and impatiens...hopefully it will all grow~!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that garden. Couldn't you do something like this outside the laundry room - enclose it somehow to keep the dogs out?