Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Desert


This is what we did this Easter weekend....another Easter in the dirt! :) It was a really fun trip. Caroline & Mike were very generous with Tanner and let him drive the polaris (against Caroline's better judgment). I think Tanner was a very cautious driver and the kids had fun with him.

(I think I need a polaris or a rhino to drive around...)







My little birthday girl. We celebrated Riley's 8th birthday while we were there. I like this picture...you cannot see all the lbs. I have gained... :)
These two had a great time together as usual. Isabella- if you are reading this, Riley cannot wait for you to come over on Wednesday! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

caroline o said...

Okay it wasn't against my better judgement and I totally trust him but he is 11... and Mike told me "we will never allow anyone to drive it who is not 16 or has a drivers licensed" - It just made me nervous, that is just me. But he did do a great job driving it and the kids had a great time.