Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cute stuff...

The last day and half have been pretty crappy for me, so I decided today that I was going to think and act positive so maybe things would get back to normal quicker. (also, I think I have talked about it non stop and I don't want to talk about it anymore).

My friend Pam http://www.pureandsimpledesign.blogspot.com/, (still cannot figure out that link thing) always has cute & inspiring things on her blog, so I am trying to do that today.... how cute are these cupcakes? I found them on Martha Stewart Living... I think I might try to make them for Riley's birthday party... and then there are these...


These are cookie envelopes....soo cute. Wouldn't you love to get this type of an envelope instead of the ones I always get (bills)... :) I think we need to have a cookie exchange!!

1 comment:

Gabrielle Mader said...

I really like those Ladybugs..cupcakes.