Monday, March 17, 2008

Before & After



They both needed their hair cut really bad...so we went in on Sunday...Here is the before.....................


And here is the after.........Jake said he wanted spikey hair. The hairdresser asked me if I wanted him to have a mohawk, of course I said no. So instead she took his hair and made a psuedo mohawk. He loved it of course...Doesn't he look tough? I wish Riley would let me fix her hair like this. She doesn't have the patience for me (and I really don't have the patience either.

Riley had her sleepover birthday party this past Friday. There were 10 girls (including Riley). We got a limo for one hour...and the girls had alot of fun, I forgot my camera!!!!! I couldn't even believe it when I looked into my bag for the camera. I almost cried. Mom you have to send me the two pictures I took with your camera...boo hoo...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gabrielle Mader said...

They call that a Feux Hawk...not sure of the spelling. they both look cute and I don't have the patience either for doing hair, my Dh does their hair. Limo that sounds like a blast.

Cristina said...

Shelley, they're a bunch of cuties. Love his serious look. :)