Wednesday, March 26, 2008

photos...

I love this picture of Jake. The gal that took this picture has taken some really cool shots and has posted them on a site called smugmug so that we can purchase them and raise $ for little league. I am lucky that her son is on Jake's t-ball team so she takes alot of pictures. I found out yesterday that she entered her photo that she took from Tanner's last allstar game- the winning run coming across the plate, it really is an awesome shot and she is in the running for Smithosonian Magazine's amatuer photographer or picture of the year (or something like that). Pretty cool.

I really wish I was a better photographer- I think I need a really good digital camera so I can see what I am taking as I go....I will have to work on getting one of those. In the meantime, I am lucky to get shots like these from someone else....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: