Friday, February 22, 2008

FRIDAY!! :)






love, love this...want it for my backyard, but I am not a millionaire, so I don't think I will be purchasing it...how do people afford to buy this expensive stuff?






and see this??? I still want it....but see above comments










and then there is this....you thought football was over, right? Well, not for our team. We have been living the football drama since we got back from Hawaii in December. You see the very back row of tall "kids"? Yeah, well, they cannot seem to come to agreement with each other, blah, blah blah- so they are splitting the team. Well, they are not really doing that, but by splitting up as a coaching staff and going to two different teams, it kind of puts the kids in a decision of having to decide what coach they want to play for, or what it really comes down to, is where are my friends playing and I will go there. It also seems that the coaches really want to know where Tanner is going to play, because they feel that others will follow him....this is so not fun and so sad. 95% of these families have been on the team for the last 5 years together- we really have become a family and now we will end up splitting up- so sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute loveseat. Don't they have these at Target & KMart?? Faux wicker.....