Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend


We had a busy, but fun weekend...It started by going out to dinner at Original Mike's. They have a room off the restaurant area that is closed off by french doors, so we thought it would be the perfect spot for dinner with another couple & 6 kids combined. It was fun, although, at 9:00 the whole restaurant shuts down & turns into a bar- one side with live music and the other with a DJ...needless to say they were pushing for us to leave...which was fine by us, since the walls started to thump! Here is a cute picture of 4 of the kids on the old fire engine inside of the building....
On Saturday, Tanner's bball team had a 4:30 game...it went into extra innings and they ended losing in the bottom of the 7th, 3-2. They played the 1st place team, so we were pleasantly surprised that the score was what it was since Tanner's team was in last place. Tanner threw out a runner at 3rd...so awesome.(he was playing catcher) The coach yelled out- "Tanner- you are the man!!" Tanner just looks over at him, no expression on his face, I on the other hand get tears in my eyes, because I am so proud of him. The season is now officially OVER!!! We had tickets to the Angel game, so we were about an hour late to that on Saturday night because of Tanner's game.
Then Sunday, we went to Church, Costco & Ralphs...fun, huh? :) Was a fun weekend though...too bad Monday came so quickly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good weekend to me...I love watching my kids play...proud mama's that we are.

Anonymous said...

I find out more on your blog!!!!!

Cristina said...

I used to frequent Original Mike's. My friend used to run a his vintage car show there. AND it does get quite loud on the weekends. So loud you can't have conversations. :(