Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Found this...

when I downloaded pictures from my camera yesterday. He is so into skateboarding right now....does this every day. And every day he is told "Wear your helmet". He has had his skateboard taken away because he "forgets" to put the helmet on. So he uses my camera to take shots of himself (his friend was over this past weekend) and he has NO HELMET ON...hmmm, I wonder if he will get in trouble???Kids...

It looks like he probably didn't land this one. There is a name for this little stunt here. He is trying to flip his skateboard and then still land it...It looks to me like he is going to break his neck. Oh well, he will have a talk from me when I get home from work about the helmet thing.....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cristina said...

h-oh. BUSTED! Run!

:)

caroline o said...

a kid just died on his skateboard because of no helmet - I think he was from the beach area, he was over 18 and riding with some friends down a street.... tell him to wear that helmet.

Anonymous said...

Shelley eeek I just read about that kid to and had a little talk with Grant who takes off on his board without a helmet before I can catch him. I read the article to him. Scary.
Great jump though!

christy p said...

Ohhh I don't want my lil boy to grow up and do those fun skateboard tricks. How does your heart take it? I am already a neurotic momma....lol