Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So the school year ends....


and summer vacation begins...I wish that I could be home with them and do fun summer things.


Riley got an award at the last assembly for being a "good friend"- I guess maybe they ran out of ideas???






Tanner had his 5th grade promotion yesterday. He sat next to two of his friends...look at that hair. He had it cut yesterday, as you can see he can't see. He wouldn't go to the end of year party (for all 5th graders) after school- couldn't get a real reason out of him.
And this one finished preschool and will start Kindergarten. Don't let his face fool you- he loves his teacher. He thinks she is so funny! It was sad when Jake finished. We have had a child at Calvary for the last 6 years....it just seems sad not to have a child there anymore....

my babies are growing up.... :(
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

caroline o said...

Wow Tanner's hair is long - I will keep this away from Isabella.... just think no more preschool payment -Whoo!
cars

Cristina said...

Wowza, they're getting big!

Riley looks so happy with her certificate. :)

christy p said...

Your children are ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Shelley I can feel your sadness about your babies growing up. I remember Grant's last day of preschool like it was yesterday. I think it's because we know how fast time goes by once they get into elementary school. Enjoy every minute!
And Jake looks cute even if he is trying to look tough.:)