Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Disneyland

A couple of weeks ago, we all took the day off from school & work and went to Disneyland. It was a fun day. I really love that place - it just makes me happy. These were a few of the pictures that I liked from the day. We went on Splash Mountain in the morning- I got to sit up front- and I got drenched- so needless to say, my hair looked like a curly mess the rest of the day. The next TWO times we went on Splash Mountain, I sat in back & made sure I ducked behind Mark so he got wet! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

How fun! I love Disney. Always seems to put me in a good mood, no matter how hot or how long the lines are.

christy p said...

How were the crowds? Glad you got some GREAT family time in. Looks like you had fun...wet hair, and all!