Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello

Haven't felt much like blogging...not that I ever have anything important or funny to say....

I need to read this over & over again and then maybe it will stick in my brain- easier said then done....

Matthew 6:33-34 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by
International Bible Society
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

2 comments:

caroline o said...

Amen Sister... I need to have that one tatoo'd on my body somewhere. I just keep looking at today and then I can cross it off and start tomorrow...
love you
cars

christy p said...

Gosh, isn't that the truth. I need to memorize that, because I could use that reminder daily.