Friday, May 16, 2008

Jake


I think Jake has had a good first year of T-ball. He was on a team with a great coach who told them that "as long as you are having fun, then we are winning". I think that is a good philosophy. Jake always had fun, so he would say that they won! Too cute.

But he did spend alot of time in the outfield playing with his glove, pulling his hat so low on his head that he had to lift his chin up just to see out from under his hat and every time the ball came to him he would drop to his knees and roll around on the ground with the ball...(most of the boys did this..)

I think this year was a good experience for him to want to play again next year...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that's your baby. Wow did that go by fast!
I love t-ball. I miss that time when they are so cute you have a smile on your face throughout the whole game. Enjoy it!

Cristina said...

What a great experience for him! I'm glad he's having a ball (pun intended). :)