Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NSD

National Scrapbooking Day was this past weekend and this is all I have to show for it. All I had to do on this layout was glue all the papers down - it has been sitting on my desk for over two weeks!

I was checking out one of my favorite scrappers blog (nora) and she accomplished so much on NSD....oh well... maybe next year!

I don't know why I cannot just ever sit down and work for a few hours...maybe all the interruptions by children...and then I feel guilty if I sit there while everyone else is outside... One of these days, I am going to scrap and get every pile of pictures on pages & off my desk!! (right)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Wow, Shelley. I remember when you went through that whole ordeal RSV with Jake. It seems like it was just two years ago or so. Time surely flies. I'm so thankful everything turned out well.

Ugh - I haven't scrapped in FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

Scrapbook? What's scrapbook?