Thursday, June 10, 2010

This child...

is giving me fits again. It seems that for the last 3 years I/we have made his life miserable, he hates me, I expect too much out of him, he hates his life, he hates his brother & sister. And do you know why we ended up in this argument in the first place? Because I signed him up for a day & 1/2 agility football camp at the HS for tomorrow and Saturday. You see he had other plans that he had made with his friends, but instead of talking to me like a rational human being we had one of our colossal fights. He wants to live somewhere else....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always tell my kids, "If you aren't mad at me at some time in your teenage years I'm not doing my job." Once they see that I am totally fine with them being mad at me they usually straighten out. It really sucks but once they finally get easy and you get along, they move out!

Gabrielle Mader said...

tell him he can come live with me..after one week...he will be so glad you are is mother..seriously...I get him into shape...