Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am so embarrassed right now.....I think my face is beet red and my body just broke out in a cold sweat!

I have recently signed up/created a profile, whatever you call it on Linkedin. Trying to network, ya know? Anyway, I was trying to send an email to someone in my contact list that was imported from my aol email account. And guess what? You got it, I sent it to EVERYONE in my email account- that means people from the kids schools, teachers, parents from the various sports team...even DirecTV got an email from me. Nice.... oh and best of all, my ex boss did too. I tried to withdraw them all, but it still sends a stinkin' email...

I am soooooooooooooo embarrassed....

3 comments:

caroline o said...

i didn't get an email - did it say something bad...like my old boss was the wicked witch of the west (coast)...

Anonymous said...

Yep, I got your email, but I am not on Linkin so I didn't think much of it. That same thing happened to Jon with FB a few years ago. Oh well, you might get linked with someone worth while, ya' never know. :)

Cristina said...

Lol Shelley, it happens to a lot of people. I experienced something similar when I first started playing games on FB. It asked do, you want to invite your friends to play? I thought I clicked no, but sure enough I clicked yes, and it sent out a massive invite to all my FB contacts. Ugh. I did get your invite on both my yahoo & hotmail accounts. I figured it was a glitch.