Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just my luck

I had to go to jury duty on Tuesday...I wasn't worried about getting to be on a jury, because I have been there so many times and never even got out of that huge waiting room.

But I should have known better...I made plans for Wed, Thurs, Fri and then the following week I had appts etc and I wanted to spend the last week before I started a new job, relaxing at home, maybe doing a few fun things with the kids.

Guess what- I picked to be on trial! I couldn't flippin' believe it- I tried my darnest to get out of it...the judge assured me and the other 4 people that tried to get out that the trial would be over before the 28th. Great- there went all my plans.

3 comments:

Gabrielle Mader said...

that's a bummer! did you tell them that you strongly believe in the death penalty!

Cristina said...

... Or that on your planet you don't believe in the judicial system?

Or that your pillow eats your dreams?

Or that... lol

Anonymous said...

or that all your friends and relatives are cops?