Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tanner's 6th grade picture....middle school is so different than elementary school. He went to his second school dance after school yesterday. He came home with an In N Out gift card. I thought maybe they had a raffle or something.... Um no, he was dared to go dance in the middle of a group of girls that were dancing and dance. Of course he did and his friend gave him the gift card for the dare...

I think he wants to be the class clown or something. His new thing to do to me is call me and diguise his voice....the last call was him pretending he was from Papa John's pizza looking for our house...silly kid!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I get one of those????? You will have to admit - he knows how cute and smart he is - we tell him all the time!! LOL