Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I think I am in a funk, or have spring fever or something….I don’t want to be at work, I want to go on vacation, I want to change the look of my backyard, I want to sign up for Boot camp….I want, I want, I want.



All the things I want to do, take money- something that I don’t have a lot of… so I was browsing Martha Stewarts website for some free inspiration and came across the organization tip of the day (this tip is from yesterday)…I wish I could be as organized as her and have my spaces look like they were out of a magazine, but to have this look I need to buy stuff- that money thing again.



Oh well, I think I will pass this tip along to Mark- his work bench could sure use some organization ….I organized it for him not too long ago and it looked so good- then the other day I was looking for a screwdriver and I swear it looked like a bomb went off on the bench! Needless to say he couldn’t even find the particular screwdriver we needed and of course, he implied that I had put it somewhere (or lost it) - geesh…



Martha's Organizational Tip of the Day




Create a handy home-office organizer by inserting pegboard into a frame, and securing with metal frame clips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...but Martha doesn't have kids and she makes her living doing that stuff!!! (and other people dream it up for her! LOL) Don't worry, Shelley, you gotta want it before you can get it. You know, how does the saying go..."want not, have not"????

Anonymous said...

I saw this board too. It looks wonderful, if only life were that easy. Like the commenter above said we need to remind ourselves that Martha has a whole staff to create and do for her. I don't think my kids are quite up to the task. We can dream though!