Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cobras

Since the season is almost over...well, for Jake, I thought I would post their pictures.

Riley had such cute curly hair the morning of the pictures...but she FREAKED out over them until I decided why prolong our misery and straightened her hair...everyone girl on her squad showed up with big, puffy, curls, but not Riley....because, you know, no one else would have big curls like her....geesh.

Tanner's team is going to the playoffs...so far they haven't lost a game and they have only been scored on twice...

I know weird picture of Tanner- It is his button, I don't know what I did with his regular pictures! So I just scanned his button! :) It works.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley-girl looks like a teenager!!!! Love these kids.....

Cristina said...

Wowza Shelley! They're all so grown up! So mature looking now. Loving Riley's hair here. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! The hair! I deal with it X3. It can make or break your morning. I feel your pain. And I bet she was totally okay with the straight hair because that's exactly what SHE wanted. They look adorable!

Temeculamom said...

Your kids look so cute! I had to laugh at the story of Riley's hair. My seven year old does that exact same thing. Last year she cried so hard over her dress that she almost missed the Daddy/daughter dance. She came home super happy, because her good friend ended up wearing the same dress. All that anxiety for nothing! She does look beautiful, though! I love the football buttons.