Monday, October 6, 2008

1st place...

Saturday was our normal busy day.

It started out for me at 5:30am when I had to get up and go to work (my saturday to work, fun huh).
Riley had to be at the Tustin Tiller Day parade at 8:00am and be at Foothill at 11:30 to cheer for Tanner's game that started at 12:30. (thank goodness for Staci! :) )

Tanner, of course, had to be at Foothill at 11:00.

Jake's game was also at 12:30, but down in Aliso Viejo. We had to be there at 11:30.

So I left work at 10:00 to be home in time to get everyone, jump back in the car, drop Tanner off at Foothill, drive down to Aliso Viejo for Jake's game...watch them get clobbered (oh & I had end of the game snack for Jake & we took one of his teammates with us) ...drive home, try to get ahold of Tanner & Riley...we told them we would meet them at Foothill- not there. They went home with Staci...(again thanks Staci!)

And then we find out that Riley's cheer squad took 1st place in the parade and we didn't get to see it!! Typical.

2 comments:

caroline o said...

don't you wish you could be cloned? Good thing you have nice helpers - remember "it takes a village". Congrats to Riley - tell her for us.
cars

Temeculamom said...

Sounds like a typical Saturday! I'm sorry you missed the parade. I hope you can get video from someone. Zack's got a noon game in Pasadena tomorrow, and Sophia has 11:30 soccer in Fullerton, so I will be missing Zack's game for the first time. :( Then I will be "volunteering" for 2 1/2 hours at the snack bar. All in a day's work for a mom, I guess. I can't believe how early you have to go to work on Saturday! I would not do well on that. Good think you've got great friends!