Friday, August 1, 2008

A few more of my favorites

Loved seeing Riley run around in her pink cowboy boots...she was such a cowgirl on this trip & she rode really well.

This boy just cracks me up...He just needed to get cowboy boots...so we took a day and went to Cody so he could get his boots. Janet got them for him for his upcoming birthday...

And this one only wanted to fish...and he did alot. This is probably the smallest fish he caught, I didn't pictures of the biggest one he caught, 21" rainbow trout, of course.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Shelley. Love the way Jake is sitting.....LOL!!! I want to see more!

Anonymous said...

Shelley it looks like you ALL had a great time. I love he pink boots. And I have to agree the best part of getting back from a camping trip is taking a REAL shower. Nothing better!

Cristina said...

Loving her boots!

I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love love love my memories of camping with my family. We'd take a yearly camping trip to Sequoia, Kings Canyon, Carlsbad Caverns, Crystal Lake, etc. Those were the best times. The staying up "late", jumping in the river from fallen tree bridges, hiking, etc. I treasure those memories much more than the times we went to Disney and stuff.