Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TPing

Tanner & I caught three girls from his school in the act of toilet papering our house last night. It was pretty funny...the girls wouldn't look at him, but just kept giggling.

We dropped Riley off at her friends house and turned to go up our drive and there is a woman standing there & she motions for me to roll the window down...she says we have some girls TPing up there- and I said, "hey, that's my house"...she said they were only doing it because they like Tanner...he kind of got embarrassed.

They promised they would be back today to help clean up. We shall see when I get home from work if there was a clean up task force! :)

7 comments:

caroline o said...

at least this is much less harmeless then driving to the geek...which is now houses anyway!

that is too cute, I won't let Isabella she might be jealous

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, it's starting already....but I understand since he is such a cutie!!!!!! Do you remember how houses you tp'd???

Temeculamom said...

So? Did they get together for a cleaning date? Must be hard to have that son that all the girls are after! Sounds like innocent pranks, though. Made me smile!

Shelley E said...

Yes, the TP was cleaned up when Tanner got up to go clean it himself!! :)

christy p said...

Sounds like your TP job was done in fun. I have had shredded newspaper all over my grass, plants, etc. (And then the sprinklers come on and you can't get the stuff up) I HATE TP-ers now. Maybe I am just getting old????

Cristina said...

Funny story! Seems that Tanner has a couple of admirers. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay those were some nice tp girls. I just get the ones that scream and run away never to be seen again.
It's only just begun!