Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paso Robles...


So we had a great trip....My mom & Larry surprised us with a birthday lunch at Tolo Cellars...It is just a two person show there and they picked up the food and set this beautiful table out on the side of the tasting room. It was so nice & fun.




I have to say- she is NOT drinking wine...it is root beer. They had no other cups so she poured her root beer into this glass...The kids took the camera and took pictures while we tasted at Tolo after lunch....these were some of the silly pictures we got...and we got alot of them!! :)

Thanks Mom & Larry for the great day! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

caroline o said...

I'm so bummed I'm not sitting in one of those photos... we might have to do our own wine tasting event at your moms in August. I'm glad you had fun and you are so blessed with such a great mom to plan that surprise for you.
Happy birthday my dear best friend, you deserve only the BEST!

love you, caroline

Gabrielle Mader said...

happy birthday Shelly!! that looks like fun..glad you enjoyed your day...like that table cloth...

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! I love spending time with my daughter, grandkids and son-in-law. I'm ready to go again next week!! LOL

Cristina said...

Glad you had a good time. I L*O*V*E the Paso Robles area. All that delicious wine, olive oil, and food. I'm salivating now!

Happy belated Birthday. :)