Monday, July 7, 2008


Hope everyone had a great 4th. We had a great time at our friend's house- hanging out in the pool as the kids swam, played on the trampoline and ran around as kids always do. We had homemade ice cream that we all had to take a turn, cranking the handle, because as Cami said, "no turny, no treaty". My kids thought that was very funny.
Thanks Caroline for making my new favorite drink...so yummy & refreshing...champagne & italian soda (blood orange, sounds gross huh?) but soooooooo good!


Thanks Cami & Chris for a fun day- we all enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Sounds like fun! I've had the blood orange soda from Trader Joe's... Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Homemade ice cream is the BEST and I'm not even a huge ice cream fan. Sounds like you had a great time, and All American 4th!

christy p said...

I have never tried that soda before....may have to try it. Glad you had a great time!!!