Monday, November 26, 2007

Dusty Holiday


We had a great Thanksgiving Holiday in the desert. The kids got dusty, dirty...but they love it of course. I love the above picture of Jake...you cannot tell, but he is filthy...The dust cakes in your hair and it feels like straw! Nice ;) The picture below is Isabella and Riley in Parkers buggy- Isabella is driving. They had so much fun. I have to say that I had a great time too, but I was ready to come home on Saturday. Mom and I did go into Ridgecrest for a few things and we went shopping at Walmart- I got some good bargains...so I guess that was my after Thanksgiving shopping... :) Mark wants to go back out for New Years-

2 comments:

caroline o said...

how cute is Jake -he looks like an offical "gearhead"

Please come to New Years - it will be such fun. I will bring the Q-tips for the ear cleanings...

Anonymous said...

sounds like such a fun Holiday break.....I remember a loooooooong time ago taking the quads out to Kern River...I was about 19 or so..it's was so much fun...the kids will remember this forever.

ellie