Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time off needed....:)

Riley's cheer team did not go to the their football team's banquet- that was another problem this year- the cheerleaders were treated like step-children- or worse- invisible. So the girls had their own get together. They went to Justice for girls, had their hair & make up done and then went to Johnnie Rockets for lunch-- This picture is of Riley, Deija & Katie at Justice after they were done- too cute!

Tanner's banquet was a success, the slideshow was a hit and football is almost over- just the little trip to Hawaii and we can be done for awhile...I honestly don't want to think football anymore. Too much controversy and politics for me this year. Hopefully next year will be better.

We are leaving for the desert tomorrow for our Thanksgiving holiday. It should be very fun & I am kind of excited- don't know if I still will be on Saturday, when I will really want to be heading home but we shall see. Mark would leave right now if I didn't have to work...he is like a little kid waiting for Santa...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy thanksgiving Shellie..enjoy the desert...I hear you about the sports politics...
ellie