Friday, December 7, 2007

*Hawaii*


So this is Waikiki from the Royal Hawaiian or as we called it the Pink Palace. We didn't stay here we stayed at the Embassy Suites which was not on the sand. It was nice though. This picture was taken the first evening we arrived. The kids sure had fun playing with their friends and teammates. Out of the seven days that we were over there we had sunshine for 2 1/2 days.


The game was a let down. The boys lost and they played hard. We should have won, but as I have said in the past- some of the coaches have their favorites and their own agendas. I spoke up to one of the coaches (who is not the one who plays favorites) and he wouldn't tell me anything other than there are alot of underlines things going on with the team? What does that mean? Then I told the head coach, (who doesn't drink mind you) what I really felt about the whole season etc. I did all this after 4 pina coladas- great. Oh well. Live & Learn. So the game was a complete mud bowl. Here is Tanner after the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Yes it rains a lot there...that's why it's so green. Kaua'i is all green...very wet. But when the sun is out...so beautiful. so you went with the football team? I could go on forever with our soccer team...there are lots of things I haven't been happy with. You go girl...2 colada..maybe you should of had mai tai..hee hee

Anonymous said...

that was me..

ellie