Wednesday, November 14, 2007

slideshow


still working on the dang slideshow, I almost have it finished. It went from being a little project, to a major production, I hope everyone appreciates it (who am I kidding?) The above picture is Riley & Deija, a picture that I really like, but I already have them in the slideshow and I am not changing it now!! I am crossing my fingers that I can figure out how to copy it onto a disc...

Last football game is this Saturday, along with the banquet and this Saturday happens to be a work day for me...so that will be a fun day! :( Don't know how I will fit it all in...

We are going to the desert for Thanksgiving- should be fun, meeting up with Caroline & Cami and mom & larry are coming too.

Then home for two days and then off to Hawaii---- :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sound like you have a busy next few weeks...what island are you going to? Have a great time Shelly..is the whole family going?

Anonymous said...

sorry Shelly that was me..

ellie

Anonymous said...

Great photography, Shelley. I can see it as a painting.....