Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A few of my recent favorite things found on Pinterest.  My new obsession is to re do the upstairs room.  I really want a window seat.  Trying to figure out if that would work or not under the window...

More window seats! Like the shelves...
                                                                 ( image from ?)
Really want this coat rack/hall tree.  I have searched for something similar but cannot find ANYTHING.
Love this...where did she get this?
Love the hall tree- found on http://www.theyellowcapecod.com - I want one...wonder where she got it??
I really want to have a couple of containers like this at my front door, but since the sun BAKES everything there, that's not happening.   Need to find a urn like this that doesn't cost a fortune.  Not sure that is possible.
container gardening tips
And this- this just cracks me up.  The caption under the picture was  "oh, hey".  Made me burst out laughing for some reason.  I love cats...
oh hey.

No comments: