Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So here's what I have been up to lately....Went to Wilson Creek Winery for lunch last weekend for my birthday...Thanks Mom!
I finished this R for Riley and couldn't figure out how I wanted to frame it.  I finally decided on a shadow box that I found last weekend at Kohl's.  With my 30% coupon it only cost me about $10.00.  I had to put a 12x12 scrapbook page in as the background, but I think it turned out pretty cool.  Now, to get Mark to hang it for me...(what I really want to do is repaint her room)...
Posted by PicasaI finished reading this book-  only took me a couple of days...boy was it  gut wrenching!  I had to finish it so I could go on to something that was a little more uplifting.

And I bought some of this fabric to match the cushions on the have the lounge chairs outside- there is just one small problem...I don't have a sewing machine, so how I am I going to make the slip covers???  Not sure if I can sew it by hand since it is such a heavy fabric....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really anbitious.....good job on the chair. How about glueing the material with fabric glue??

Cristina said...

Hand sewing it? You go girl!