Friday, June 10, 2011

Isn't this clever?  They are tea light holders!  

I found them at The Foundary.  You have to register to become a "member"- but what that really means is that I get a daily email from them with the link to the "daily events".  They have different "events" going on which usually last 2-3 days.  Most of their items are unique and priced below what you would get them for retail.  

Even though I haven't bought anything, I have found some really neat items and I have "pinned" those items to my other new obsession which is Pinterest.  Wow, that place is a time suck for me.  I have become a member at Pinterest (you have to email them and wait for an invite) and every time I find something I like, I "pin" it to one of my boards.  Then I follow a few friends and see what they "pin"- some really neat stuff on there. It is a great place to keep all of the ideas, pictures, etc of things that I like for inspiration or future purchase... :)  
 I know it sounds kind of weird, but I love it.  :)

No comments: