Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love this built in desk....I want that in our computer room, but on a slightly larger scale.  How hard do you think that would be to build?  And the legs of the desk...trying to figure out if that is wood painted gray or??? 

I redid T's bathroom and surprised him when he got home from his snowboarding trip.  I didn't take any before or after pictures like I was planning....  We haven't re-tiled the floors or re glazed the tub, but working on that.  I just bought new towels, mats, etc & brought some color into that boring space. I think he was pleased.  J wants his own bathroom now, I told him that it was his too, but I think big brother monopolizes it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! You redid the bathroom while he was gone? As my 14 year old would say: You are so pro!! I love your computer inspiration room. I need something like that for ours. We have a huge clunky desk in the area, and it's awful, but we'd have to take an axe to it to get it out.