Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New items to add to my wish list...all from the Pottery Barn I have always wanted a bedroom set- never have had one...and I really like the bedding. My bedroom is so blah...
And I want new couches- not necessarily white...if I could do it all over again, I would not have bought the couches we have in our family room- they are too big for the space and there is no other way to arrange them then the way they are....


And finally- I would so love to have this by the pool....that would be heaven. Why does pottery barn have to be so darn expensive????


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your taste! I was wishing to order that bedding. Duvet cover isn't too bad but the quilt $$$ I also want the gate in the living room pic. Actually, I could pick out something on just about every page!