Friday, August 27, 2010

For the last few days I have been obsessively reading Mamapundit's blog. I cannot stop myself from pouring over her posts, almost like I am watching a trainwreck, hoping for a different outcome that I know won't come. I have cried and felt my own heart breaking over her story and I don't even know her and I cannot stop thinking about her.

This woman is incredibly strong and I cannot believe the things she has gone through in the last few months and years, for that matter. I can't imagine how I would be if these same set of circumstances were to hit me and my family, I can only pray that they never do. I urge you to read her story. One thing is for sure, I have talked to my kids about her son's story, Tanner mostly...but it is never too soon to start this type of conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, started reading that blog but had to stop. Once your kids get into high school you say your prayers everyday that they don't head down the wrong path. I've seen it happen to some good kids. It's wonderfully written but a little too scary to read. Yikes!