Thursday, May 27, 2010

pasta w/roasted red pepper sauce



So, I made this the other night- it is a PW recipe. It was yummy, but here are a few little tweaks I would do when I make it again (I did a couple of these when I made it the first time).

Use 4 peppers instead of 3- the sauce I made was only enough for a little more than 2 helpings.

Use at least 4 cloves of garlic.

To give it a little kick- sprinkle a little red pepper into the sauce.

I didn't use the parsley (yuck), but I will put some fresh basil into the sauce next time

I will not use 1/2 an onion next time- I will use less- a little too much onion for me.

And finally, I think I will put some capers on top!

This recipe was really easy to make- you should try it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Thanks for the info... Looks absolutely delicious! I will definitely be making this soon. :-)