Friday, August 28, 2009

The relaxing days at the beach did not go exactly as planned. I think that Mark & I are just too stressed out with him coaching and then getting the other 2 to their practices and games is just overwhelming. And it doesn’t help that come game day and (during the week) I am like his 4th coach and errand boy….

It was good to get away though, I think the next vacation will be sans children….or maybe just with our kids and not any friends along. Not that I mind the kids bringing their friends, it just makes for extra work .

On a positive note, I did finally finish The Shack. I liked the last part of the book, the message was good….Now, I am going to start the The Senator’s Wife – anyone ever read that?

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Oh, a new book! I haven't read it. Let me know how you like it.