Monday, January 19, 2009




I have been without my little digital camera because I left it at my mom's in Temecula- it is amazing how many times I wanted to use it and realized that I didn't have it. I didn't think that I used it that often....

I have been keeping up with my goal of getting myself organized. I have condensed, thrown things away, and put things away in my scrapping area and it feels great when I finally get to sit down and scrap and have it all organized.

I finished another 3 pages this weekend- that's big for me!!!

I found these two pictures while I was cleaning up...and I love them both...The picture of Mark & Riley is from our Wyoming 2006 trip. Jake & Lizzie from New Years 2008...aren't those two cute? They look like they are drinking beer, but it is Sasparilla (sp?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Starting them on the bottle young, aren't you? ;-) j/k

Cute photos Shelley!