Tuesday, October 16, 2007

*TGIO*


Well, it has been awhile since I posted- I don't think anyone notices...We are winding down on the football/cheer season, which I think is a good think since the football team is so fractured. I don't think one person is happy on the team. I think almost every parent has complained even us. I think the coaches have their heads up their a**es and that's all I am going to say about that since obviously I am a little biased and maybe I put too much emphasis on my son playing football- you know there are more important things in life, right?
So this is their picture for this year- at least the picture came out good, I cannot say that for the season though....oh and TGIO- that stands for Thank God it's Over...we are going to throw a party for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's a bad football year...I can remember Madison first year of soccer I could just scream a the coach...well he ended up being reg. commisioner and and this year all the stuff he did at that level....is being felt this year and the city is ready to close it's door to AYSO in La Mirada..which will probably be in Jan...and HE is the same guy she had as her first coach!! He was such an idiot!!! I could go on and on....Next year will be better!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children. Their grandmother must be proud!!!