Friday, October 19, 2007

Five

This is Jake's Junior K picture we just got. It looks like they said, "sit up straight" doesn't it? What a cutie he is (I know I am biased). I feel bad for him. He wants to know why he is five but he is not in Kindergarten like all of his friends. It is hard to explain to him that you turned 5 the week before school starts and you weren't ready to be in Kindergarten. I think that if he could start school now he would be ready. He is writing his name, spelling (a little) and trying to "read" because he recognizes words. He tells me that he stands at the gate (at school) hoping to see Makena leave Kindergarten. :( That makes me so sad for him. He loves her. Today on the way to school he asked me if I could go on the computer and find her address. And then he wanted to know if I knew what her mom's car looked like so we could try to find it. This year will go by fast and soon enough he will be in Kindergarten....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie is precious-your baby....your fortunate Riley is darling and mr. tanner so handsome!
Auntie KAREN

Anonymous said...

VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE CAN'T SPELL OR USE CAPS!! AK

Anonymous said...

God doesn't make them any cuter.....except for his brother and sister