Tuesday, October 2, 2007

*Football*


Why is that every time I look at game film or look at pictures of Tanner playing football, I get this feeling that wells up inside of me and I feel like crying. Is that pride? I wish he knew how proud he makes me, really knew. You can tell someone how you feel but I don’t think they always “get it”. This boy makes me so proud. This shot is so awesome! I want to show everyone….:) Good job Tanner-I think you are the best football player on the team- there I said it. I hope no sees this blog… (actually I know that no one from the team will).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

0h shelly I think it is pride...I feel that way about Madison in softball and now Soccer..she is quite the athlete and I think she is the best player on the soccer field too......I really do and she makes me proud. Kenzie is my Li'l smartie pants and is the best reader in the class...so it's prider for sure...go Tanner...what a play.